From: Brian & Tina Perkins (
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 16:09:00 EDT

Good day all,

I have read a few excerpts from "The Translation Debate" by Eugene H.
Glassman (InterVarsity Press) and thought I might like to get a copy. I
contacted IVP, but they stopped printing it in 1989.

Has anyone read it? (What did you think of it?)
Would it be worth the effort to try to find a copy?
Does anyone have a list of the 50(+/-) words that were found in the NT, but
'nowhere' else?

p.s. Thanks for all the input on the Greek resources too! Your help was
invaluable to me.