RE: Hebrews 11:1

From: George Blaisdell (
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 13:41:55 EDT

>From: "Carl W. Conrad"

>Isn't it fascinating how our list-server software can spit out--two weeks
>later--the self-same message from George that was sent to the list on the
>fifth of this month--

Nor is this the first time it has happenned! Clay wrote me privately
wondering why I was bringing up a long dead thread of his [Why NOW???] when
a very long ago posting of mine mysteriously re-appeared a few days ago.

I guess when we byte the devil, he bytes back!! :-)

Bytten, Smytten, and Rued!
[Disadvocationalists at large]

George Blaisdell
Roslyn, WA

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit