Revelation Greek

From: John Oaklands (
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 22:28:20 EDT

This is in reply to Jim West's most recent posting on the topic. I
tried to reply directly but it came back to me for reasons of a number
of problems so here we go this way.

Good for you. I support you wholeheartedly. I have in my files firm
examples of such grammatical errors. However, for me, that doesn't
detract from the inspired message of the book. Some uneducated people
speaking faulty grammatical English -- or German -- can utter amazing
truths that are quite clear regardless. So why not John in Revelation?

John V. Oaklands
31/115 Main Road
Cardiff NSW 2285
Phone 02 4954 4665