Re: Fwd: FW: Strunkenwhite virus

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 17:55:16 EDT

At 05:48 PM 5/20/99 -0400, Benjamin Raymond wrote:
>I think the commercial url, which does work, given in the signature file is
>a likely clue to the purpose for such a claim: $$.

Actually, this originated on Bob's Fridge:

The title says it all:

The Pluperfect Virus
By Cybersatirist Bob Hirschfeld of
(This column originally appeared in The Washington Post's Outlook section
on May 2)

Now please, read the original message one more time, but this time read it
with a sense of humor.

Jonathan Robie
R&D Fellow, Software AG