Earliest Manuscripts Comfort

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 22:40:52 EDT

Ok folks, the book has arrived. Jim West got the jump on us by ordering
direct from Baker. But by now some of you have received your back
ordered copies from CBD.

I just took a look at the T-C list archives and there is one lone post
on 4/6/99 asking about this book and no responses. Certainly some of you
insiders got to review this thing before it was published so why is
everyone being so quiet about it? I do remember one post on b-greek a
few months ago concerning certain shortcomings of the introduction.

We already know what Jim West thinks of the book so how about a few
other opinions. If your views are really not fit for public consumption
(to many expletives) you may send them to me in private.

Full title:

Complete Text of the Earliest New Testament Manuscripts.
By Philip W. Comfort. Grand Rapids: Baker, 1998.

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point