Re: Mark 3:1 Limerick

Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 05:05:39 EDT

Regarding "appropriacy" issue,

Golly, I hope so! Gave me a welcome laugh, anyway.
Rarely get to lurk right now, as mother/roomy developed a medical
condition last November that makes time now short. However, happened
onto this one while doing a quick e-mail check, 2 weeks late. Never
can resist the list entirely, darn it, and was glad enough I didn't
resist this one!

Tnx to composers Mann & Conrad! Next week, Gilbert & Sullivan?

P.S. Hope Mrs. Mann is still doing well.

Diana N. Shaw