Re: Greek courses

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Sat May 22 1999 - 06:58:35 EDT

Hi, Dan,

Unfortunately, I do not know much about which colleges are offering this
kind of correspondence course for Greek. I am posting your message to the
B-Greek mailing list, since there are people there who are very likely to
know, so you may be getting a response from someone else.

At 08:06 PM 5/21/99 -0800, Dan Le Blanc wrote:
>Hello Jonathan Robie,
>I have been searching the web looking for an accredited university that
>offers Distance Learning (correspondence), 300 and 400 Biblical Greek
>courses? To finish my degree I need seven more courses. Could you
>refer me to college.
>I have book marked your sight, thanks for putting this information on
>the web. You have saved me lots of time. What a blessing!
>Dan Le Blanc

Jonathan Robie

Little Greek Home Page:
Little Greek 101: