From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Sat May 29 1999 - 13:46:12 EDT

George Blaisdell wrote:

> And you were, after all, speaking to tense-aspect theoreticians at the
> theoretical level of models, which might as well account for my
> bepuzzlement.

I was only pointing out a problem in methodology which crops up in
discussions on this subject. I am not a tense-aspect theoretician and
will leave all the spinning of theories to others who have given in much
more time than I have.

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point
P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062