Re: Jim West

From: Jim West (
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 09:19:13 EDT

At 08:38 AM 6/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Mr. West,
> On another list, a book was mentioned, titled, _Drinking With Calvin and
>Luther_. The author is Jim West, and I was wondering if it was you. Please
>respond off-list as I am on the digest version. Thanks.

I am not the author of the aforementioned tome. I have, to my knowledge,
never had the honor of drinking with Luther or Calvin, though I suspect I
could contact Shirley McClaine and find out if in some presumed former life
I did ;-).
Though I like both Luther's wit and Calvin's straightforwardness, I am no
scholar of the Reformation. Sorry.

Jim West, ThD
web page-