NT Words

From: Mark House (mhouse@fuller.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 22:43:53 EDT

From: "Wieland Willker" <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:17:35 +0200

>>Has anybody a list of words that occur in the NT only and nowhere else in
the literature of that time? I have read that these are about 400 words? Is
there such a list or can someone compile one?<<

If I remember correctly, P.N. Harrison included such a list in _The Problem
of the Pastoral Epistles_. But he wasn't counting papyri, so I don't know
how valuable the list really is. I'm away from home until Saturday, but
I'll check on this when I get back and get back to you.

Mark House
Adjunct Greek Prof.
Fuller Theological Seminary