New Member

From: Hannah Jackson (
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 01:21:46 EDT

Hi!I just joined this mailing list!Let me introduce myself.I will be
a junior in high school next year and will take Latin 3 next year.I have
been taking latin for 3 years starting next year but I hope to be able to
teach myseld some ancient Greek over the summer and hopefully keep up with
it and take a course or to of Ancient Greek when I get to college.Right
now I'm just memorizing the alphabet and slowly working my way into grammar
and such.I hope that I will be able to learn and help contribute to this
mailing list.Thanks!
Hannah Jackson