Re: Patristic Greek Lexicon

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 21:09:13 EDT

James: has it for $295.00 (or so they claim)

At 04:20 PM 6/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I placed an order for Lampe's Patristic Greek Lexicon and have just been
>notified from the booksellers that the publishers have no more copies in
>Does anyone have a copy which I can buy [or a copy to donate to a worth
>cause]? I am a professor of theology in Caracas, Venezuela, and would
>like to obtain a copy for use in Venezuela. We are leaving for Venezuela
>on August 19.
>Alternatively, does anyone know if this work is being published
>electronically, either on CD-ROM or the WWW?
>James A. Gehman, M.A.
>Missionary in Residence, Brookside Community Church
> ***
>Web site:

Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX) (preferred) (alternate)