I have had it!

From: dano@ott.net
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 19:24:15 EDT

Hey guys.. thanks for your wonderful posts and insight.

Unfortunately.. my time has really got away from me.. and I have
too many irons in the fire to keep up with.

Carl Conrad.. keep up the outstanding job you are doing. May God
bless you for it.

I hope to be back in a month or 2.. but only "time" will tell :)

God bless each and every one of you.. and give you peace

In His service,

Pastor Dan Oglesby
Community Revival Center Church
Where God is Alive and Moving by His Spirit
http://www.crcc-oca.org