Re: Correspondence Courses

From: Ed Gorham (
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 07:27:44 EDT

A very reputable and thorough course is offered by the Moody Bible
Institute through its extension program. There are textbooks, supplemntary
notes, tapes, and several exams including a proctored final. I think the
accountability that offers is especially important.
The only possible difficulty is that, last I heard, they were using Summers
as their text. It is a fine grammar, but older, using the 8-case system. My
information could be dated, so it would be good to check it out for

Ed Gorham