Re: Wallace: Beyond the Basics

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 23:27:45 EDT

Wallace is useful if you don't mind the overall approach he takes to
questions of grammar. There is a lot of useful information in his book
but I have a hard time separating the "information" from the method and
the method is one I don't buy into. I would like to hear a discussion
between Stanley Porter and Micheal Palmer and Daniel Riano and on the
methodology employed in Wallace's book.

I would also like to hear it discussed by a semiologist like Umberto
Eco. But after all this is the real world and

"You can't always get what you want." Mick Jagger

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point
P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062

---------- >From: "David McKay" <> >To: Biblical Greek <> >Subject: Wallace: Beyond the Basics >Date: Sat, Aug 7, 1999, 7:54 PM >