RE: Source for the semantic range of ...

From: Jefferson, Robert C. (X2JEFFER@southernco.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 07:39:02 EDT

I have seen on the Internet somewhere a very interesting Java program.

It is an English thesaurus where words are related by lines in a 3-d chart.
The distance between words show graphically how closely words are related.
And when you click on a new word it becomes the new center of the graph and
word related it circle it.
All of this is in virtual 3-d. I think it has 70,000 words.

I think this would be very interesting in Greek, of course which Greek.

         <<RCJefferson.vcf>>