Re: Which version of LXX?

From: Steve Puluka (
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 06:11:07 EDT

>From: "Ed Gorham" <>

>The only edition of the LXX that I own is Brenton's.

BTW the International Organization for Septuagint and Cognate Studies is
working on a modern English translation to replace Brenton's as the standard

is there homepage. Membership is less than $20 per year (American) which
gets their annual publication in the fall. I find their work interesting
but perhaps some of the "Big Greeks" on the list may be interested in
contributing to the ongoing translation project.

Get Your Private, Free Email at