Re: Welcome to B-Greek!

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 12:54:50 EDT

<x-flowed>At 09:23 10/09/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I would like to know what manuscripts make up the Western Greek text family.
>Where can I find a copy of the Western Greek text?
>
>What translations from the Western Greek text are the best?
>
>Thank you,
>David A. Katcher

A useful source is:

Swanson, Reuben. N.T Greek Manusscripts: Acts of the Apostles. Variant
readings against Vaticanus. Sheffield: Sheffield Ac. Press, 1998.

Despite its very recent date, I find that it is currently listed as out of
print on Amazon.com

Sheffield Academic Press are showing all four gospel volumes as currently
available but not Acts.

The volumes were originally published by:
William Carey Publishers
in Pasadena, CA under the imprint of William Carey International University
Press

You can e-mail him at:
publications@wciu.edu

Regards,