Greek NT Gateway latest

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 11:29:39 EDT

One quick addition to my Greek NT Gateway
( might be
worth mentioning: Robert Fowler has had a Greek Mark in SPIonic
for some time and he has now added Matthew, Luke, John & Acts:

One other recent addition I forgot to mention:

This is Peter Misselbrook's "Notes on the Greek New Testament".

I have also added links to Rodney Decker's excellent "Basic Greek
Vocabulary" and "Intermediate Greek Vocabulary.

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
   The New Testament Gateway
   Mark Without Q
   Aseneth Home Page