Re: Samaritan Pentateuch

From: Jim West (
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 11:27:34 EDT

At 07:04 AM 9/27/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Is there an economically feasible way to get an
>English or Greek translation of these Scriptures?
>Or any interlinear?

The short answer is no. You can get a copy of the Samaritan Pentateuch from
Walter DeGruyter (thats where I got mine), but I know of no other source.
The copy you receive from DeGruyter is beautiful, large print, clear type,
just spectacular. But I do not know of any english translation, nor is
there a greek version. And there certainly is no interlinear.

Jim West, ThD
web page-