New on-line Greek NT

From: Kevin L. Barney (
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 14:56:20 EDT

Mark Goodacre:

Please tell Tony Fisher that I think this new web site is fantastic. I
love the fact that it uses Greek letters without requiring me to mess with
downloading fonts (which is beyond my technical competence). It is indeed
fast, and I found the searching capability perfect for my (limited) needs.
Congratulations on a job well done.

I wonder whether it would be possible, as a next step in the project, to
incorporate the NA26 critical apparatus. I sometimes need to check things
from work, and having access to a critical text from the Internet would be

Kevin L. Barney
Hoffman Estates, Illinois