Re: Adolph Schmolles, Hand Konkordanz

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 09:52:12 EDT

It info is wrong. It is:

Schmoller, Alfred. Handkonkordanz zum griechischen Neuen Testament =Pocket
concordance to the Greek New Testament / Alfred Schmoller.Stuttgart, [W.
Germany] : Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 1989

It should be available through your national Bible society (BFBS)

or you can order online from the ABS site at:

At 09:49 AM 10/6/99 GMT, you wrote:
>Someone wrote to ask me if I knew how he could get hold of a book
>called Adolph Schmolles, Hand Konkordanz. I am afraid that I
>haven't heard of it. Does anyone know of it and if so, how one might
>find it?
>Dr Mark Goodacre
> Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
> Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
> The New Testament Gateway
> Mark Without Q
> Aseneth Home Page
>B-Greek home page:
>You are currently subscribed to b-greek as:
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
>To subscribe, send a message to
Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX) (preferred) (alternate)