Re: joining b-greek and lookin' for info

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 12:12:16 EDT

"Samuel Sais Borrˆs" wrote:
>I'm looking for an electronic edition of the
> Codex Bezae Cantabrigensis. I know that there is an edition of the Libreria
> Editrice Vaticana made by Antonio Ammassari on paper, but does anyone know
> if an electronic edition exists?

Having been studying Codex Bezae in Acts for several years I have not
come across an electronic edition of the manuscript.

Your best bet for settling this question is to contact: The Institute
for New Testament Textual Research, Munster/Westphalia. I suspect
however that there is no publicly distributed edition of this text in electronic.

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point
P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062