FW: Thayers list of words

From: James Ernest (jernest@hendrickson.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 13:18:51 EDT

I don't like to post a "commercial", but with
regard to this thread it seems possibly useful to
point out that the Hendrickson reprint of Thayer's
lexicon (ISBN: 1565632095) is available through the usual
channels in the U.S. I note that CBD is currently
offering it for $14.95. I haven't checked Amazon.
In Europe, it should be available from Alban Books.

The binding is sturdy, and the type is pretty good, given
that it's just a photo-offset reprint (and the paper is
too white for my tastes). It's reprinted from the T&T
Clark 4th edition (1896) with Strong's numbers added in
the margin for the benefit of folks who find them useful.
The third printing was done in January 1999.

James Ernest
James D. Ernest
Senior editor, academic books, Hendrickson Publishers
Ph.D. cand., Boston College
S-MAIL: c/o Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street,
  P. O. Box 3473, Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
FAX: 978/573-8243 PHONE: 978/573-2243
E-MAIL: jernest@hendrickson.com / ernest@bc.edu