All-in-one Bible Search Page

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 14:09:08 EDT

I have been working for some time on an all-in-one Bible Resources
Search Page, the aim of which is to make available for searching on
one page some of the best Biblical resources on the internet. I now
have a Preview Version ready and would be grateful for any
comments. I would be particularly grateful for comments about
layout, user-friendliness etc. There are still several resources to be
added, but I have decided to release a Preview Version at this stage.
I will then revise the site and release a new version at the end of the
next week. The URL is:

There is also a simple V3 URL,

Thanks in advance for feedback

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
   The New Testament Gateway
   Mark Without Q
   Aseneth Home Page