Re: Architectural Lexicon

From: Jim West (
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 15:18:44 EDT

At 08:12 AM 10/16/99 +1300, Nigel wrote:

>Since this discussion is being held in public, could you give an english
>translation as well!

I apologize. I wanted to be as helpful as possible so I responded in a
little Italian (very little actually- as thats all I can muster) in case the
poster was not as familiar with english as italian.

>>"fecero finestra con della grate" The vulgate has "fenestras obliquas".

This is just an Italian translation of the portion of text in question.
This is true of what follows as well.

Jim West, ThD
web page-

'Mythology is what never was but always is.' Stephen of Byzantium