RE: a good greek bible

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 10:57:25 EDT

<x-flowed>At 21:12 18/10/99 -0400, wrote:
>While on the topic of good greek bibles, could someone please help me to
>find a copy of Kurt Aland's Synopsis Quattuor Evangelorium in the latest
>edition (15 or 18?). I found it through the American Bible Society, but it
>seems like their has to be a way to get it for less. Thanks in advance.

Though this will be no help to you, since it is the _English_ version that
is listed, I thought you might like to share this delightful misprint on
the web-site:

Synopsis of the Four Gospels : Complexity Revised
                  on the Basis of the Greek Text of the Nestle

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]

[ subscribed to MSN Messenger ]