re: Greek Primer

From: yochanan bitan (
Date: Fri Oct 22 1999 - 03:50:48 EDT

>I got my hands on a three volume set called Greek: A Programed Primer by
>John R. Werner. Is anyone familiar with this? I'm still pretty basic in
>understanding of Greek and want something which helps more than hinders.
>Any opinions would be helpful.
>Russ Thomas

i think i know the person, and i would expect it to be decent, reliable
he was a classics teacher a way back and also learned modern greek from his
wife, if i remember correctly (?). if someone on the list has an old copy
that they would like to send me, i would like to find out what's in it.
thank you
randall buth
POB 82340
90805 Ma`oz Tzion