in need of help

From: Thomas J. Kraus (
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 12:47:38 EDT

Dear B-Greekers,

the following title was praised to me as a major tool for studying
palaeography. Unfortunately, among the many source books I have
studied so far, this title is missing, even the author is unknown to
me. Someone told me that Crisci is dealing with 7Q5 as well (who
not up to now?). Anybody out there who knows anything about the
or the author?

Crisci, Edoardo: Scrivere greco fuori d«Egitto. [...] Firenze: 1996.

Thomas J. Kraus
Falkenring 16
D-94327 Bogen
Federal Republic of Germany