Re: case after comparitive hWSEI or hWS

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Sat Nov 06 1999 - 04:37:01 EST

>From: "alexali" <>

> Given your fulminations against grammatical theory, I'm surprised at the
> question, Clay! :-)

Say what?

I am deeply in love with grammatical theory. Have been for going on 20
years. It was due to theory that I started studying greek in the first
place. I just have different theories than those found in books like
Beyond the Basics (Wallace).

Thanks for your help on this. I am in the wrong time zone for posting
right now, perhaps I will get back to this thread after I get some