Re: brefos v. paidion

From: Garland H. Shinn (ghshinn@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 01:14:46 EST

Interestingly, paidia is used of the act of instructing in passages such
as 2 Tim 3:16,17. This has led some to conclude that the word might
emphasize the idea of emotional or intellectual growth, which would be
consistent with what Carlton said.

Garland

Garland Shinn
Professor of Biblical Languages & Theology
Southern California Bible College & Seminary
El Cajon, CA