Fwd: Re: acrostics-what is it?

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 08:24:03 EST

Perhaps it's worth underscoring, from time to time, that you have to set
your e-mail program carefully in order to assure that a copy of your
message goes to the list and/or to the sender of the post to which you are
responding. Both errors take place relatively frequently: (a) sending a
reply meant for the list to the previous sender only; (b) sending a private
reply to the previous sender to the list, whether or not one cc's it to the
previous sender.

I think this was sent to me as a reply to my earlier morning post, but was
intended for the list: