Re: PBS special: The Greeks

From: Jim West (
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 13:29:02 EST

At 12:17 PM 2/9/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm forwarding this announcement for Clayton Javurek to the list; there may
>be list-members who haven't heard about this program and would find it
>Clayton Javurek
>PBS TV NETWORK is showing a special on
>It is a 2 hour historical documentary

just a clarification--- the program is actually 2.5 hours long.

this is, further, the first installation on "empires" which will include
episodes on Islam, the Romans, and several other significant groups- dates
and titles to be announced.

the web site has a really delightful interactive show on this
particular episode.

Jim West, ThD