Re: Mat 5:24

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 23:55:35 EST

David A Bielby wrote:

> Hi guys! I've tried to use TLG and the other online resources, but have
> never been able to get them to work. Now, I'm studying Mat 5:24 I
> noticed some interesting comments on the compound PRWTON DIALLAGHQI.
> Would someone be willing to send me instructions for researching this
> word in Perseus and TLG? (I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.7 w/Win 98).
> Also, does anyone know if Spicq's Theo Lex is available online anywhere?

Neither the TLG nor Spicq is available on line (with the exception for the TLG being
if you are at a uNiversity which has a licensed hook up for registered users). But
Perseus does allow context searches. Instructions for doing so are there on the
relevant page.

Jeffrey Gibson

Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A