Re: Trivial (but interesting?) grammatical question

From: Randy Leedy (
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 10:18:43 EST

A quick word of thanks to Kimmo and Daniel for helpful input. I
haven't yet gotten back with my colleague, due to the
disconjunctiveness of our free hours. (Seems that the clarity with
which that word communicates or fails to communicate might be an
interesting miniature case-study in both etymology/morphology and
contextual indicators of meaning; I couldn't resist playing a bit with
that slot in the sentence.) It's nice not to have to stand entirely
alone and unsupported.

Randy Leedy