Re: Paleographic problem in Porter

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 20:52:23 EST

Conjectural emendation of a text where there is a living author is
always risky, but I will take the risk and suggest that you could supply
any one of the following words to fill the lacuna:

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point
P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062

---------- >From: "Richard Maurer" <> >To: Biblical Greek <> >Subject: Paleographic problem in Porter >Date: Sat, Feb 19, 2000, 7:56 PM >