Re: Romans 1:16,17 - The antecedent of EN AUTW

From: Joe A. Friberg (
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 15:38:25 EST

In answer to your questions below, I have cut/pasted some entries below from
Random House Webster dictionary, which I have on disk. These entries
characterize how I am using the English words; but my use of 'among' and
'with' were simply translational equivalents--I used them as a reflex from
my native vocabulary, and did not look them up until you asked the question.
The entries I have supplied below may be similar to an appropriate entry for
the Gk EN, but may vary substantially.

God Bless!
Joe F.