RE: Looking for a reference for N T word parsing.

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 19:54:29 EST

At 4:15 PM -0600 2/21/00, Bill Ross wrote:
>This is a suggestion, not for Chris, but for B-Greek.
>What would be involved in starting a B-GreekHelps list and every time a post
>is made that is related to a book, software etc, it is forwarded to the
>B-GreekHelps list, where the archives would easily be searched on this

Of course this is the sort of information that is ALWAYS welcome for
posting on B-Greek, and our own archives are full of such items--and can be
searched easily enough. Not that I have any particular objection to such a
new list, other than that it seems superfluous ;-)

>A web page would be nice, too, though I think it would lend itself to the
>biases of one person rather than the collective input.

There are, in fact, several such web pages around; there's Jonathan's, for
instance, with several lists of reference works, fonts, etc.:

I maintain an annotated list of my own for my NT Greek Tutorials:

So does Mark Goodacre (much more thorough than mine):

So does Rod Decker (also much more thorough than mine):

As for bias, so far as I know, most, if not all, of these sites link to
other sites of every persuasion (I certainly don't personally endorse the
stances of all the sites I link to, but that doesn't mean I don't think
they're valuable).

Carl W. Conrad