LOGOS carry-over

From: Jason Hare (parousia_occ@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 16:31:30 EST

I have read in some early writings (pardon me for not knowing references on
this... I‚ll look) where they would bring over the word «LOGOS» without
translation, only as transliteration. Perhaps that would make it more deep
and meaningful to the reader.

«In the beginning was the LOGOS, and the LOGOS was with God, and the LOGOS
was God.»

You think? This would lead people to ask, „What is this őLOGOS‚?š Then it
could be understood that the writer meant something deeper than „word.š

Just a suggestion.

Jason Hare
Ozark Christian College

---