Re: Synoptic list [off-topic]

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 08:21:30 EST

On 8 Mar 00, at 15:08, Kevin Smith wrote:

> I am looking for input about the difference in wording between Luke
> and the other synoptics in a given passage. My question falls outside
> the scope of B-Greek. Is there a list devoted to the synoptic gospels
> or Lucan literature? If so, where would I find it?
> Since this is an off-topic question, please respond off-list.

Sorry, can't resist replying to this kind of thing on-list lest it's of use to
others too. There is a list devoted to the Synoptics called Synoptic-L.
 Homepage at:

There is also a list devoted to Acts on which questions about Luke
are usually welcome too:

Details of these and other academic E-Lists on the NT available at:

All best

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
   The New Testament Gateway
   All-in-One Biblical Resources Search
   Mark Without Q