From: Steven Craig Miller (
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 08:49:49 EST

<x-flowed>To: Stephen C. Carlson (or anyone else),

SCC: << "Male-bedder," as in one who beds males, would be more like it. >>

Here is my question, which I've wondered about. Is it theoretically
possible that the form (or the ending of) ARSENOKOITAI could be feminine?
If so, could you cite some similar examples?

-Steven Craig Miller
Alton, Illinois (USA)
FWIW: I'm neither a clergy-person, nor an academic (and I have no post-grad