Re: Bristol Classical Press reprints

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 08:29:55 EST

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>At 12:51 08/03/00, Daniel RiaŌo wrote:
>Does anybody know where can I purchase on line the new Bristol Classical
>Press reprints? Barnes and Noble, Amazon &c. don't seem to be aware of
>their existence. Thanks in advance

Are you doing a search on author/title or looking for generic Bristol entires?
If so, you're trouble may be that Bristol is an imprint of the Duckworth
Press ---
anyway, they are available on:
if you are prepared to put up with the postal delay.

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]

[ subscribed to MSN Messenger ]