Re: [Fwd: ] This is a hoax

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:24:33 EST

"Garland H. Shinn" wrote:

> Read this
> Mark
> I usually do not forward things like this but this is very important:
> Subject: Congress to Allow E-mail Charges

Please Note. This is a hoax. I repeat. This is a hoax. See

May I ask that anyone who is tempted to pass on "information" such as Garland
has passed on to us (no doubt altruistically) FIRST CHECK at the site listed
above to see whether what you're intending to alert us to really is true?

Jeffrey Gibson

Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626