Re: A question from a novice!

From: Moon-Ryul Jung (
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 05:23:12 EST

Dear Steven,

Hurah! Your last post was very clear. It fully satisfied me. Even more than
20 years ago, I took a course of classical greek in college,
though I was a computer science student, and the professor once told
to the class (I forgot the occasion) that AGAPAW was frequently used
 for love between men and women but Christians made it a holy word.
It is so interesting that that legacy still continues.

Moon R. Jung
Associate Professor
Sogang Univ, Seoul, Korea