From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 21:42:43 EST

Steven Lo Vullo wrote:

> Jeffrey,
> In the short time I have been on the list I've seen the TLG D disk mentioned
> a few times, but I don't know what it is. Could you give me some information
> on it?

The TLG (the Thesaurus Linguae Graecae) D Disk is a search able CD which contains
about 95% of all extant Greek literary texts from 8BCE up though at least 6CE.

The E Disk (with just about everything else of the Greek literary corpus) is about to
be released.

For more info, go to the TLG's web site at:

Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
Chicago, Illinois 60626