Re: "Bible study" approach to the meaning

From: Edward Hobbs (EHOBBS@WELLESLEY.EDU)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 10:06:45 EST

Carl,

        Interesting that you thought-- "one of the finest
from Joe Friberg, who is one of the sharpest solid conservative people now
on the list; I don't always agree with him, but he's always thoughtful and,
so far as I can tell, really honest."

        I, too, was impressed with that post from Joe Friberg. I sent him a
private message telling him of my appreciation for it (but saying I didn't
want to get into the fray), and that to me it was pretty impressive. Do
you suppose he is the son of Barbara and Timothy Friberg? --If so, he seems
to be heading to fill their shoes in the future.

Thanks for your response!

Edward