Re: Did I say that? What I meant was ...

From: Daniel L Christiansen (
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 03:10:48 EST

Carl, I'll have you know that you ruined my day, by posting your
correction :) I thought that I had just learned a little-used past
tense of "to live": "live,am living, will live, left, have lived." I
assumed that it followed roughly along the same lines as "heave, . . . heft."

Daniel L. Christiansen
Department of Bible
Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street
Portland, OR  97220
(Also Portland Bible College, Prof of Biblical Languages)