Re: Off Topic- Where is web site 4 virus warnings

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 07:03:12 EST

<x-flowed>At 07:38 26/03/00, Jay Adkins wrote:
>Please forgive the off topic posting, but I have been getting a lot of
>virus warnings from friends and would like to look to see if any are valid

There are several of these, maintained by the major makers of virus
detection software.
One which I can highly recommend is the Symantec Anti-Virus Center, at:

It also has a useful section on hoaxes, which increasingly seem to be
consuming vast swathes of bandwidth as frenzied warnings are unthinkingly
multiplied <g>

Very useful!

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]

[ subscribed to MSN Messenger ]