Re: Latest BIBLICA on-line

From: Steve Puluka (
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 06:25:35 EST

<x-flowed>>From: "Maurice A. O'Sullivan" <>
>Fascicle 81/1 (2000) of our journal is already
>available on-line at its usual site,

THANK YOU. This is a marvelous resource and perfect timing. I am teaching
an introduction to the Old Testament during the Great Fast this year and
next weeks lesson is on Messianic passages.

Your link for free virus software is also helpful. As the Technology
Director for an advertising agency I see far too many people lose far to
many documents & far too much time from virus attacks.

In a daily use environment we update weekly

When you get a warning E-mail, don't forward the message, go to your virus
software web site and get the update. The hoax writters get just as much
pleasure from burning up the wires as the hackers do from burning up your
hard drive.

Steve Puluka
Adult Education Instructor
Get Your Private, Free Email at