Re: aw, too bad, isn't it?

From: Eric S. Weiss (eweiss@gte.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 01:51:11 EDT

Aaaaaakkk!!!!!

(Thank you, Jason, for asking me WHY I sent this TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE
message to B-Greek!)

That's what happens when I have 2 windows with 2 different e-mail lists
open at the same time - AND I SEND THE WRONG MESSAGE TO THE WRONG LIST!!!

:-(

Mea Culpa (yes, I know, that's Latin, not Greek!)

SORRY, y'all, for wasting your bandwith with a message that was SUPPOSED TO
GO to a totally non-Greek list!

(I feel s-o-o-o-o-o-o- embarrassed!)

. . .

On 04/06/00, ""Eric S. Weiss" <eweiss@gte.net>" wrote:
> Maybe those who aren't "being biblical" and "tithing" as they are "supposed
to do" ... actually understand the Scriptures better than those who hold
the tithing doctrine over their heads!!

Yeah, if you want to hear a "wailing and gnashing of teeth," speak out in
the IC/OR against the sacred (golden?) cow of tithing!!

- EW